Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gardner Village


Feeding the few ducks there



Tina and Clayton



My posers



Clayton, Marli and Madison



The girls in a really cute sleigh


Now that the weather is getting nice I want to take the kids to do something fun atleast once a week. Today we went to Gardner Village with Tina and Clayton. The girls love going there, because they have ducks to feed. We only saw about 3 ducks today so that was disappointing. With 3 kids it made going into stores a little tough, but we did manage a quick look in a furniture store, a baby store and the candy store (very brief there). I did get a few cute pictures. I'm starting to get a little nervous on how I will take the kids places after the baby is born. I do have a great friend, Tina is so generous to help anytime with the kids. We did have a great time and I'm excited to do something next week.

No comments: