Monday, May 18, 2009

7 Years and Counting










I just wanted to wish my dear husband a Happy Anniversary. He is such a wonderful person. I thought I loved him on our wedding day, but seeing him with our children and with 7 years behind us I love him more today. He has become my best friend!! There are so many reasons I love and appreciate him. I just want him to know how much he truly means to me. I am grateful for all of our hard times and tests of our marriage, we are so much stronger now. He has taught me so much about myself and for that I will be forever in debt to him. He has so many amazing qualities that there are times I wonder how I lucked out to find him. I definitely married above myself and I consider myself very LUCKY!!!! I am so happy and am having the best time of my life with him and my kids.
I love you babe, Happy Anniversary!!!!

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Happy Anniversary! You have a wonderful family and we love you all!

susan hall said...

happy anniversary...i had fun seeing you today