Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring has Sprung

Instead of trying to explain why I haven't blogged and make up excuses, I am just diving back in. 

Life has been crazy for us the past couple of months.  Darren was offered a job at Chase Bank and has been working there since the end of March.  He is enjoying it a lot and it is nice having him work closer to home.  Marli is so cute, she tells people her daddy works at the piggy bank.  It has been a change for me transitioning to being the only one home during the day.  I really got used to Darren's help with the house and kids.  I really appreciated him and all he did.  He is such a hard worker and am lucky to have him. 
As for the kids, they are getting so big.  Madison has decided she wants to be an astronaut when she grows up and talks about it all the time.  Marli is becoming our LOUD child.  When we go anywhere she decides she wants to talk really loud or start singing.  Lucas is 8 months old and is so much fun.  He is always smiling.  He loves to roll around and eat just about anything he sees.  Here are some random pictures of the kids. 
Madison made her own astronaut costume. 

I took the kids yesterday to get their pictures taken.  I think they turned out awesome!!! I love having photogenic kids.  Yesterday went so smoothly.  I didn't yell for them to get dressed, get their hair done or keep clean.  They were excited and cooperative.  Madison and Marli love cameras so any chance they get they are posing.  Lucas was a little more confused.  He didn't give any of his super big smiles, but I love the smiles he did give.



4 comments:

susan hall said...

so stinken cute..haha i know doing the blog takes lots of time..its dang cute though

Allie and Fam said...

Fun stuff. The pics turned out pretty cute too! Maybe this will inspire me to blog again... we'll see!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I love how the pictures turned out! Now you just need to keep up with the blog please. Those of us far away would like to see your kiddos more often.

lorelie said...

Love their pictures! Those kiddos are so charming! I bet the photographer loved that session. I have to say that one of my favorites ever is Madison as an astronaut....AWESOME! Wish we could see the kids more often. We miss you guys!