Monday, April 26, 2010

A Day Out With The Kids

This morning I took the kids to Gardner Village. They wanted to feed the ducks and walk around the shops. Well it went well. They did feed the 4 ducks there and I had to stop them because they were feeding them way too much. Poor Ducks!!!! They weren't as patient with me while I wanted to look around the shops. In every shop they wanted me to find them something or run and play. I did find them some fun play dough at the cute new toy shop. We had some lunch and I got some cute pictures. I need to come up with more ideas for the Summer or it will be a very LONG one. Madison will tell me how BORED she is all the time. Maddie and Marli luckily spend their days outside on the trampoline or swing set. Maddie is off track for 2 weeks so they will be having so much fun outside!!! I sure love my kids.


 

3 comments:

HeatherH said...

I LOVE all the new pictures! You kids, especially the girls, are so beautiful! And congrats on the new job! :)

susan hall said...

seriously love gardner village..i have not been there for so long..looks like fun, their all adorable,your kids i mean

lorelie said...

It's definitely spring there! Love those tulips! Looks like it was the perfect little outing. I'll have to take my kids there, too, next time we're out.