Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jumpin' Jacks

I found a really fun place to take the kids yesterday called Jumpin' Jacks. It's a place where big bounce houses are placed around a giant room. My kids LOVED it. They had free face painting, a balloon artist, Munchin Radio, and Winnie the Pooh for the kids to enjoy. It was the perfect day to go, there weren't more than 15 kids the whole time. Since Madison is off track it has been fun doing different activities with the kids. The weather will be cold the rest of the week so I need to be creative. Tomorrow night they are going to be models for a fashion show at the Oh Sweet Sadie boutique in Daybreak. I'm sure I will post pictures of that. I am on a blogging roll and will do my best to keep it going.

Here are some pictures from Jumpin' Jacks.


1 comment:

susan hall said...

you always do such fun things with your kids,they are lucky to have you as a mom....their adorable...