Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Swimming Fun

I was behind them so this picture is not upside down

Marli and Darren, the beached whale


Darren, Madison, Marli, Jared, Tina and Clayton


My cute family


Our good friends!! Jared, Clayton and Tina

We went this past weekend swimming with our friends. This is our first time swimming this year and the girls were so excited to get in the water. We went to Fairmont Pool and it was a really fun indoor pool. You will notice in all of the pictures that I am not in them. I am not loving pictures of me right now. We had a great time and hope to do it again really soon.

2 comments:

lorelie said...

What fun! Lily asks me nearly everyday to go to the Rec Center pool. I have yet to say yes, poor girl. But I do remind her that our community pool is open and when it's warm enough we'll finally go there. Joy Joy. I think your term "beached whale" will attach itself to me the day we finally go! Miss you guys. We'll see you in a month!

susan hall said...

that looks fun you need to bring the girls to our pool still.. we are there at least once a week..mckenzie would love that, i cant believe that they are preshool grads...before we know it, it will be highschool...(tear,sigh)