Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Madison Graduates Pre-School
















Madison graduated preschool yesterday. I, of course, was in tears most of the program. I couldn't believe she is done. I just dropped her off on her first day. She has come so far since then. Her self esteem has improved, and she is such a good friend to others. She has learned so much and for that I am grateful to her teacher. The students started the program off by singing the songs they have learned all year, including one in sign language. They had a really cute slide show of the kids throughout the year and then finished the program off with a mini-graduation walk. Like I said I was a mess, I blame the pregnancy hormones. Darren was there and said he can't imagine how I will be on the first day of Kindergarten. I know she will do well and this preschool experience was a great educational foundation for her. We love you Madison Jo!!!!

2 comments:

becky said...

Yay! congrats to Madison!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Wow I can't believe she is done either, she looks so grown up in the pictures too!