Monday, June 29, 2009

Baby Stuff


I have been asked by many what we still want or need for the baby. I am having a baby shower in 2 weeks so I figured this is a good place to list items for those who need help. I don't need anyone to feel they have to get us anything, this is just a list for those who have asked.
  • 0-3 months summer clothes

  • 3-6 months winter clothes

  • 3-6 months onesies

  • 3-6 months sleepers

  • crib sheets (white, blue or brown)

  • baby toys (rattles, rings etc.)

  • infant Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Gas Drops

  • front carrier for baby to sit in while I get stuff done

  • burp cloths

  • bibs

  • hooded bath towel

  • bath stuff (lotion, soap, shampoo etc.)

  • baby blankets

  • diapers (any size)

  • diaper/wipe holder

I was also told to put a few bigger items for those who want to go in on a gift.

  • baby monitor

  • sit n' stand stroller

1 comment:

HeatherH said...

I love the sit n stand stroller - it's a life saver! Hope you get it - hope you're feeling great!