Thursday, November 11, 2010

Our Life in Pictures

Well we have been busy this Fall.  The kids are in school, but like Darren and I are in desperate need of a break.  We are heading to California in 2 days and will enjoy 9 delightful days away from everyday life.  Disneyland has been a favorite of ours since we were married, so we have gone almost yearly since Madison has been born.  I thought I would update our recent pictures and make room on the camera for vacation ones.  So enjoy!!

Lucas had officially learned to walk (Oct 30th).  It is so fun to watch him.

The kids and I spent a fun afternoon at Gardner Village.  I just love their backgrounds.


Madison was a pirate for Halloween

Marli was Strawberry Shortcake (I love her costume)

Lucas was my itsy bitsy spider
Lucas and Marli love cuddling with Darren on the LoveSac.  It usually ends up with one or all of them asleep.

Another cute picture of Luke walking

1 comment:

lorelie said...

Always so cute. Have a wonderful time at Disneyland!