Friday, October 1, 2010

Brad Paisley Fun!

So I was lucky and won tickets to the Brad Paisley concert.  I took Allie and had the BEST time.  I wasn't a very big Brad fan before the concert but he was an incredible performer and got me hooked.  We got to the USANA Theater and went to will call to get our tickets and can you imagine our surprise when we saw where we were sitting.  2nd. Row.  We did have one experience that put a twist in our perfect night.  A CRAZY sick guy kept bugging us and saying very innopropriate things to us.  Luckily the nice people sitting behind us helped us out and got security.  So I didn't get to enjoy Darius Rucker but by the time Brad came on we were ready and excited. 





This was the crazy guy (kissing, not getting kissed) who kept bugging us.  This other guy was really pathetic too.


There was a weird guy in front of me who kept holding his drink up, so Allie thought she would try it so see if it would help enhance the concert.  I think it did!

This was the background as Brad sang Water


Did I mention we got awesome seats?!?!




3 comments:

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Even I am a little jealous and I am definitely not a Brad Paisley fan. Sounds like so much fun though.

Allie and Fam said...

This really was a good night!! Thanks, thanks, and thanks again for taking me!

susan hall said...

I love him...he is so cute glad you had a good time..