Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Birthday Girl

Madison turned 6 on Feb. 3rd and had her first birthday party with friends.  She had a pink party.  Her best friends came (Felicia, Grayce, Juli, Kenzie, Eva and of course Marli) and she was loving her day.  We decorated goodie bags, made pink and white bracelets, decorated cupcakes, had heart shaped sandwiches, painted our nails pink, did a pinata and of course opened presents.  I do have to send a very BIG thank you to my mom, Allie, Becky and my neighbor Niki for their help with the party.  It was a huge success!!

3 comments:

susan hall said...

kenz had so much fun thanks for letting her come..and eat that yummy cake

lorelie said...

What fun! Love all the pink! Wish we lived closer... Happy Birthday Maddie!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Wished I could of been there!