Sunday, February 14, 2010

February Resolutions

It's only the 14th right?  Okay so I need to be better at keeping this up.  Last month I didn't do as well as I would have liked to with my resolutions.  Darren and I did manage to go on two dates.  One was to Avatar and dinner (thanks to Dean and Georgia for babysitting) and the other was a trip to IKEA and having the kids play in their play zone while Darren and I ate in the restaurant.  I really tried to compliment someone everyday and it did make me feel better, so that is working and I will continue that one.  As for the treadmill thing, well I am still finding it being used as a second closet more than a source of exercise.  I also didn't do well on my Dr. Pepper plan. 
So this month here are my resolutions:
  • Continue to compliment someone daily
  • REALLY try to get on that darn treadmill more
  • Continue going to my Love and Logic class and practice the exercises at home
  • Appreciate my family and spend quality time with them
  • Show more love and support to Darren while he looks for a job
I will do my best this month to do these things. 

2 comments:

HeatherH said...

I think you're doing great with your resolutions - it's good that you're doing frequent evaluations to make sure you're on the right track.

The pictures of the kids are adorable! :)

lorelie said...

That makes me realize that I have a lot I need to make as "resolutions" too. Good luck! I already got to hear some great advice from you thanks to your Love and Logic class - keep it up!