Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Life With Baby


Poor Lucas! Madison tries to dress him up. You can tell he doesn't like it. He doesn't stand a chance with 2 sisters.








I can't believe Lucas is already 3 1/2 weeks. He is such an amazing baby. He is so mellow and good. He sleeps most of the night now and he is more alert and awake in the day. The girls have adjusted pretty well to the addition to our family. I never would have thought that adding one more would be so much work. I have found I am constantly helping one kid. I am always tired, but it is so worth it.
Madison starts school in 2 days and is so excited. We got to meet her teacher last week and I know she will do amazing. We practice walking to her school at nights so she will be confident in going. I just can't believe I am old enough to have a child in school now. Marli wants to go with her so bad. Madison and Marli are such great friends, they are playing with each other all day so it will be sad for Marli when Madison is gone everyday.
Other than adjusting to life with a newborn, we are doing well. I am really glad it's September now and that Fall is around the corner.
Well I guess I should be glad I got 5 minutes to blog. Lucas is now fussing, Marli is wanting a snack and who knows what Madison is doing upstairs.



6 comments:

kitty kay said...

Cute pictures! Lucas has already started to change and grow since he was born. (p.s. The scarf looks great on him).

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

So sweet. what a cute boy! Thanks for letting me come help.

lorelie said...

He is such a cutie! I'm happy to hear that everyone seems to be adjusting ok. I think it's hard as a mom to juggle between 3 different "needs" all the day long! It's exhausting! It will get a little bit better as time goes =] Hang in there!! Miss you guys...

Georgia said...

Love the pics with the girls and Lucas - he is growing so fast! Just don't let them paint his little toes with fingernail polish 'cuz he'll be putting them in his mouth soon! Glad you are surviving!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Oh what a hunk! I can't wait until all the boys are playing together.

susan hall said...

oh amber, he is so sweet...like i said the other day...just remember that it gets easier...and they get less dependent on their mommys...thank goodness...in a few weeks you and darren should go on a date, and let us tend for ya...