Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Loving My Kids











Madison has started Kindergarten and LOVES it. I really have no idea what happens in class when she goes. She tells me every day that she is the best in her class and gets to be in charge all the time. Either she is one amazing student or getting to be quite the story teller. I have loved watching her learn and become so independent.
Marli has had some adjustments to make. She has had a hard time with Lucas being born and Madison going to school. We are seeing just how sensitive she really is. After Madison is dropped off at school I tell her it's Marli time, and we try to do fun things.

Lucas is now 6 weeks old and is such an amazing baby. He is so mellow and easy. He lets me sleep most of the night and is content to lay in his swing during the day when I am busy. I am waiting for the smiling to start. Oh and his cheeks are so chubby now!

So, overall, things are going very well for us. I am getting pretty good at taking all 3 kids out with me during the day if I have to. We have had meltdowns at the store and lots of spitting up (from Lucas not me). It's reassuring for me to look over at other moms and see they are facing the same issues.

4 comments:

lorelie said...

Sounds like you are really doing well with the crazy transitions that come with having a new little one in the family. I love the sweet picture of you and Lucas.

Allie and Fam said...

A lot of changes for your little family, but you make it look like you are professional every time!

becky said...

oh my heck they're getting SO big!

HeatherH said...

The meltdowns are so much fun! ha ha Love the baby pictures!