Saturday, August 1, 2009

Waiting Game

I am still hanging in there. I am 38 weeks tomorrow and I still can't believe I will be holding my little guy soon. I am being induced on August 10th, so there is definitely an end in sight. I do have to say this pregnancy has gone by so fast for me and has been relatively easy. I am trying my best to enjoy these last few days, because I know this is our last one. I have loved the kicks, hiccups and the amazing sound of his heartbeat. Now I just want to see what he looks like and how he will compare to my girls. Thank you to so many of you who have been such great supporters in this pregnancy. I have recieved so many well wishes, and gifts. I feel ready to introduce him to the world!!!

2 comments:

Georgia said...

We can't wait to hold him too! We are anxiously awaiting the phone call to say that he is here.

susan hall said...

yay i cant wait see you on monday or tuesday