Thursday, April 2, 2009

Best Day of Darren's Life


As many of you may know Darren is a big fan of the band Radiohead. He would tell me when I was pregnant with Madison that she will like his music. Of course, I would tease back and say she would be a country music girl. When she was born he played Radiohead and all sorts of his music for her and I would roll my eyes. Well the other day she watched some of Twilight with me and the closing credits play a Radiohead song. She LOVES the song. She will turn the movie on and fast forward through the whole thing just to listen to the song at the end. So last night Darren put the Radiohead c.d. in the car and turned it to that particular song and she screamed with excitement, to which he said, "this is the best day of my life".

I'm not giving in though!!!!

4 comments:

lorelie said...

That is just hilarious!

susan hall said...

oh my goodness that is the funniest thing ever...

Allie and Fam said...

That sounds about right!!

Georgia said...

HA HA! That is so funny! But I think you got your payback at the Country Music awards!