Monday, March 2, 2009

The Boring Airplane Museum




Well 2 weeks ago we were up in Layton with our friends and decided to take the kids to the Airplane Museum in Roy. We went there because it was free, a major deciding factor for Darren. Well the girls liked it for about 5 minutes (which was 5 minutes longer than I liked it). We did find a fun little kids area that kept us entertained for about 45 minutes. Marli just wanted to run through the place hiding behind airplanes and Madison kept wondering if the planes were rides, and when she could get into one. The whole place smelled old and I felt claustrophobic in there. I guess what I have come to find out about myself is that I am not one for museums or places that don't hold interest for me. Drop me off at the mall, movies or home for a nap and I will be a happy camper.

3 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

Ooh, that sounds... fun!

susan hall said...

oh come on that sounds so interesting...you no you liked it... your blog is really cut i love it

susan hall said...

just so you know i voted for a boy boy boy boy boy boy only once though