Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fun Pictures

Lucas was our "chunky monkey" for Halloween. Look at those cheeks!!
I love this picture. He always puts his hands under his face.

Marli got herself dressed for a cold day.

He is all smiles lately, and we love it!!

Madison at Kindergarten doing her parade for Halloween

Our little genie

The audience who came to see Madison do her parade.

Before our Halloween party. I was a chic from the sixties, Lucas was a monkey, Marli was Ariel and Madison was a genie. Darren was a sixties dude, but we didn't get a picture of him.

4 comments:

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

Very cute. Love the chunky monkey. I bet Maddie loved the parade. fun HALLoween.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I love all of your costumes. Too bad we didn't get to see Darren's costume. I love that chunky little Lucas, I could just eat those cheeks. :)

Georgia said...

What a bunch of cuties(Mom included)! Looks like Lucas is cracking up at the parade - he's one happy monkey!

susan hall said...

very cute costumes love them..glad you had a great halloween...